RANDOM THOUGHTS

Hi, I am writing after a long time. Well long time means several years. My journey as an educator is on the verge of ending. Yes, I am leaving my job as I am pissed off with the people I work with. Such double standards, such dual faces. I think I can do better as a creator then being someone's paid bonded labour. Modern day slaves who are paid peanuts and are expected to dance to their rhythmic- unrhythmic tunes. How hopeless they are with unrealistic expectations from the paid slaves and the unpaid ones- the students. Will write more soon. Stay tuned to this blog. 😊👆

Comments

  1. Dear Sara,
    It seems to be be very interesting. Best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. Keep reading and motivating me to write more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inferno

Gerontology- How happy are our elderly?

Hope!