The Terrarium

One evening sitting on my balcony
My mind was in cacophony
I sat reclining on my chair
Remembering all that I saw at a fair
Of all the things that I saw
Almost all had a flaw
I still kept recollecting 
What could be interesting 
Oh, yes I remembered!
It was a piece treasured..
 

Several succulents grew 
Which I never knew
I stood staring 
Wondering if it was worth caring
Suddenly, I saw a butterfly flutter
Which made me mutter
Yes, I need the piece unique
So, I made the decision quick 
I brought a terrarium 
And placed it near the aquarium

My table had a piece
Which was without a crease 
It was a beauty 
Without much duty
I was carefree
As my little tree
It was my dream
But now we are a team
As I cared
My tree fared!


I stood looking down 
At my terrarium brown
Oh, I killed you dear
Without being near
I am sorry 
For the lost glory
My terrarium dear
Please don't fear
I know it is strange
But I promise to change!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inferno

Gerontology- How happy are our elderly?

Hope!