Beckoning Spring!!

Here I come, she said with a smile
I said,"Welcome, my dear Spring."
She whispered, "Thank You!!"
I am here to stay for sometime.

I looked at her amazed...
Wow! You are a real beauty.
Her eyes twinkled as she walked
There was music in her steps..
Soothing, peaceful music.
Tunes which mesmerised me. 
I was wonderstruck...
How can one be so beautiful?
Oh, I remembered...
She was in her PRIME
Astounded with BEAUTY
The voluptuous HERSELF!
As the mild breeze caressed
She moved slowly
Just like the tiny wild flower
Swaying blissfully...
The pearls adorning her hair
Moved with her too...
Indeed a pleasure to watch her
Again, again and again...
How could thy be so beautiful?
I questioned myself
Again and again
Oh yes, I remember
She is here to stay for sometime
Maybe I will get my answers soon.
She is here to stay
She is SPRING-in her PRIME!!

Comments

  1. Great writing..I am really a great fan of yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing😍😘 keep writing dear😇

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful imagination, keep writing

    Raj Kumar Arya Arya

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inferno

Gerontology- How happy are our elderly?

Hope!