Bordoichila

Bordoichila, Hey Bordoichila
Can you hear me Bordoichila? 
It's April already!
When will you come? 
Can't you see the despair
Your mother is so sad
As she wails and sends dust stroms 
The bleeding heart weeps..
Day in and day out
Awaiting your arrival
The barren trees stand in vain
Devoid of colours and in pain
Not only your mother, even I am annoyed
Do you know the dust on the tables 
They require my attention daily
Oh! When would you come to tame them?
I know you love to come in a flush
As if there is so much to rush
What is the hush hush?
Tell me with a quick blush..
I await your arrival
As you are the reviver...
A new beginning, new era
Awaits your arrival
Bordoichila, I am waiting.
When are you coming?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inferno

Gerontology- How happy are our elderly?

Hope!