The lost Sun !!

You are gone! 
Far even before I could imagine...
Just one moment you were in my arms
We both wading through the knee deep water....
We talking of the tenga masor anja...
And the next moment you are gone...
Disappeared, slipping out of my hands...
Before I could recollect anything....
You were just washed away!!!
Wailing, screaming, pleading, hoping that I your father would save you. ...
But I so helpless...
Desperately hunting every drain...
Searching for you ...day and night...
Madness overpowered me...
I could think of nothing my son...


Three days later...

I hold you back in my arms...
This time wrapping in a white shroud...
I wail, I wail and I wail...
I don't know how I shall survive without you...
My son...!!!

Comments

  1. Each line is a gem,evoking deep emotions and vivid scenes.Truly,you have a remarkable talent for poetry.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inferno

Nostalgia

The Last Cry!